Some of the main aims of project’s exploitation and sustainability strategy are the following:
- ensure sustainability of the major project’s results through the appropriate exploitation planning,
- further use and adaptation of the two blended-learning training courses and the MOOC through their implementation by organisations in and outside of the partnership
- Ensure accessibility to the Farm4SD Multifunctional and Interactive Platform ensure the evolution of the Farm4SD Multifunctional and Interactive Platform, after the end of the project, with the involvement of end-users and other stakeholders
The Farm4SD training course will have the following structure:
- 25 hours of training delivered in face-to-face format to 10 farmers, and in online format-MOOC delivery
- 15 hours of self-directed learning.
The direct users of the Farm4SD Multifunctional and Interactive Platform will be the interested:
- VET providers/teachers/trainers and adult trainers that will participate in the delivery of the Farm4SD Modular Training Course (R2) and will be trained in the C1 and within the framework of the pilot training of R3.
- Farmers, especially medium and small farm holders that will participate in the pilot training of the Farm4SD Modular Training Course and its delivery as MOOC.